Friday, June 19, 2009

Brotherly Love




Angels? Don't they look like angels, like they just absolutely love each other and get along perfectly all the time? Doesn't it look like there is so much brotherly love between the two of them, that they just cant stand it? Well don't be fooled-they are very smart!!
I decided that it was time to have some pictures taken since it has been a little over a year since I had some made. My moms birthday and Fathers day both fall in June so I decided that I would do something that I thought they would both really like. One evening my mother-in-law and I took the boys downtown Tampa to snap a couple of pictures. My mother-in-law has a friend that lives in an absolutely beautiful house on the bay and her lawn provided a wonderful setting. Needless to say it was a little stressful, but we were able to get some great snapshots! My parents are now retired in Arizona and very far away from us-so I thought a new set of updated pictures of the boys would be a great surprise! I really could not decide which pictures I liked best, so I copied almost all the pics I had taken of the boys their whole life (including the new ones) onto a disc to send in the mail. I added the birthday and Fathers days cards along with drawings from the boys. Mom and dad were very happy to receive their package, and I was excited that they would be able to enjoy it anytime!

The pictures posted here are just a few, but they are some of my favorites. I absolutely love pictures of my boys and I get very sentimental looking at ones taken in the past. Now that I am able to stay at home with them I try to cherish every day because I know in the back of my mind that I will turn around and they will be driving, graduating, getting married, having kids of their own. I really cant hardly think about it without getting teary eyed! I love them so much and I am so blessed!








1 comment:

  1. Love your blog!! I actually just got yoru email about it:) You sent the email to my school account and it was put in a folder I never open. Your boys are too cute. Look forward to your next post.
    Angie

    ReplyDelete