Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Happy Trails To You



As most of you know Jeff took up running the January before Luke was born-and let me tell you how wonderful it was to be HUGE AND PREGNANT with Jeff looking all slim and trim. My sister in law-Jen was the inspiration for me to finally start running (thanks Jen). I really enjoy the benefits from it-physically, mentally, and ect....One of the perks to living here in the big city is a really cool paved trail that runs all over Tampa. Jeff and I go quite a bit and take the kids so that we can both run. I have not been able to convey how cool this trail really is-so yesterday I decided to take the camera along to take pics and blog (my new found favorite past time) about it. There are no cars allowed on the trail, only skates, running, bikes, ect. One of my favorite reasons to go is b/c it reminds me of being in the country ;) and we get to look for the alligator that lives in the land fill pond. Don't worry he really cannot get to where we are and there is no real threat being there. I thought he might be out sunning when we got there-but he was a no show :(
I know that I am posting a lot of pics of the kids and talking about some ordinary everyday things-but I hope that my parents are able to feel a little closer to Lane and Luke b/c they miss them! I have also been told that journaling about everyday ordinary life with the kids will be special when they are older :'(













No comments:

Post a Comment