Sunday, March 1, 2009

Mohawk Madness







The name of this post is pretty self-explanatory-I gave the boys mohawks for some fun and decided to take some pics! Some of the pics turned out really good and we even got daddy involved (check out his faux hawk) Hope you enjoy the pics!
This weekend was pretty good! Friday night Jeff and I watched "Conversations with God". If you have not seen this movie, please rent it. Of course I ended up crying at the end-but is was so powerful to me! Now I have another book to add to my "want to read list".
Saturday Jeff and I went fishing on the causeway (on the way to Clearwater) It was a BEAUTIFUL day-the sun was shining, blue skies, and about 75 degrees. Sue watched the kids so it was a very nice time. I am not sure why we have not taken advantage of being so close to the ocean since we have been here, b/c all I could think was how awesome it is to live this close to such a beautiful place. As far as the fishing, I caught 1 Snook-a very skinny but shiny fish. The Snook season opened today-but it really was not an issue since he got loose right as he got to the bank. Still had a great time and all I could think of was how beautiful this world really is and how awesome God's creation is! I love being outside b/c I really see God in everything-I only had a thankful heart and still have a hard time imagining that Heaven could be better (but know that it is).
I suppose I can stop gushing about my wonderful life here in FL ;), but I can say that one thing is missing-my family. I really miss my parents and it is heartbraking that they cannot be closer to the kids! I have been so through so many changes in my life the last year and a half, some seemed unbearable and impossible, some were very hard and took courage, but mostly they all required one thing-FAITH! I never really thought of myself as having much of it, and I am not sure that I have what I need- but I do know that it is growing. Every day I realize that I am where I am suppose to be and God does have a plan for my life- I am mostly just so thankful for all the people in my life as I have been so blessed. (I love you mom and dad) Lane and Luke say hello and they love you too!












No comments:

Post a Comment